Restore Your Damaged and Unappealing Teeth with Real-looking Porcelain Crowns
If you’ve ever wondered how to transform a damaged, decayed, or cosmetically challenged tooth into a stunning masterpiece, you’re in the right place. Our doctors at Eagle Family Dental in Arlington, Washington, use life-looking dental crowns to breathe life into your compromised tooth. From addressing issues like cracked, missing, and unattractive teeth to reinforcing weakened ones, dental crowns stand as remarkable feats of dentistry, enhancing the beauty and strength of your precious pearly whites.
Why do I need a dental crown?
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that fits over a tooth to improve its shape, size, and color. Dental caps are popularly used to fix broken or badly decayed teeth but are also excellent in improving the cosmetic appearance of your teeth.
A dental crown can be used to fix the following dental issues.
- Chipped, broken, or decayed teeth
- Severe tooth discoloration
- Misshapen or irregular teeth
- Worn-down teeth from aging or everyday habits
- Extensive cavities and decay
After a root canal, dental crowns can effectively protect a tooth. Moreover, they can also be used to replace any missing teeth. A dental crown can attach to a dental implant or anchor a dental bridge to the adjacent teeth.
We use beautiful porcelain crowns to rebuild your smile. After treatment with porcelain crowns, your smile functions, feels, and looks natural — just like your real teeth!
The dental crown procedure
Most dental offices use traditional crowns that require several appointments and weeks to complete. Our dentistry proudly offers same-day dental crowns. With state-of-the-art CEREC technology, we can plan, design, and place dental crowns in one appointment.
These are the simple steps of restoring your smile with a CEREC same-day dental crown.
- Initial examination by a doctor to determine if a crown is the best solution for your compromised tooth.
- Numbing your tooth before reshaping your enamel to accommodate a crown.
- Using CEREC’s 3D modeling software to take your bite impressions — no room for messy manual impressions.
- Using a computer-assisted design (CAD) unit to design your crown.
- After we approve your crown’s design, we feed the template into an in-house milling machine. This high-tech unit carves out your customized crown from a porcelain block in as little as 15 minutes.
- Making a few adjustments to the crown for a superior fit.
- Using dental cement to bond your CEREC crown to your tooth.
Do you have a damaged or decayed tooth? You no longer have to wait for weeks to restore your smile. With CEREC same-day dental crowns, we ensure you leave our office with a brand-new restoration that looks and performs just like the traditional crowns, if not better.
Benefits of CEREC dental crowns
We have invested in CEREC technology to ensure our patients enjoy the benefits below.
- Faster and convenient dentistry
- To eliminate the need for provisional restorations
- Highly precise and personalized restorations
- To replace goopy impressions with comfortable dental imaging software
- Fewer anesthesia shots — you only need one injection during teeth preparation
Eagle Family Dental strives to go beyond the limits of traditional dentistry to deliver fast, comfortable, and precise dentistry. If you want to restore your smile with same-day dental crowns in Arlington, WA, please call (360) 322-1251 to schedule an appointment with our dental team. Drs. Bryce Duskin, Arezoo Holdaway, Gavin McNelis, and Ally Mueller can’t wait to restore your smile with safe and cutting-edge technology.