Welcome to Eagle Family Dental for the High-quality Dental Care that you deserve!
Doctors Bryce Duskin, Gavin McNelis, Arezoo Holdaway, Ally Mueller, and the entire team at Eagle Family Dental share a joint passion for providing you with the best dental care possible. We understand that many people feel apprehensive about dental visits, and we are determined to transform this perception, one smile at a time. We firmly believe in customized treatment rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. We treat each patient individually to meet their unique needs using a judgment-free, unrushed approach. If you are looking for a new dental home or thinking about switching dentists in Arlington, Washington, we welcome you to our dental family.
Our dental care services
Our office combines cutting-edge technology, professionalism, and personalized care to optimize your dental experience in every way. We always try to make your current experience better than the last so that we can forge a long-lasting relationship. We want to take care of your smile today, tomorrow, and forever!
Our practice offers comprehensive dental care procedures to suit different needs. Some of the services you can enjoy in our office include:
- General dentistry: We offer routine dental exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, and sealants to prevent dental issues. Similar to many other diseases, maintaining oral health through preventive measures is the most cost-effective approach to ensuring a healthy mouth.
- Cosmetic dentistry: We believe your smile should look as great as it feels. We offer cosmetic dentistry to transform your ordinary smile into a thing of beauty. How do we do this? We use Invisalign to straighten your teeth and then Zoom! teeth whitening to brighten your discolored smile up to eight shades. We also offer natural-looking porcelain veneers to cosmetically improve stained, chipped, uneven, and gapped teeth.
- Restorative dentistry: At our dental practice, our skilled team specializes in efficient and convenient dental restorations using CEREC same-day crowns. Unlike traditional crowns that require multiple appointments, our CEREC crowns can beautifully restore your smile in just one visit. Did you just break a tooth? We can fix it in just one appointment either with white fillings or our same day CEREC crowns.
- Implant dentistry: Additionally, we offer dental implants as a long-lasting solution for tooth loss. Whether you need a single implant, multiple implants, or the comprehensive All-on-X option, we have the expertise to cater to your specific needs.
- Botox treatments: Fine lines and wrinkles in your face can make you look older than you really are. Botox injections in your face can eliminate frown lines, forehead lines, crow’s feet, and other imperfections, giving you a refreshed and youthful appearance.
- Sedation dentistry: We understand that visiting a dentist can invoke anxiety for some patients. If you have dental fear, we won’t let you battle it alone. We offer sedation dentistry to combat dental fear for a relaxed dental care experience.
Don’t you love precise, fast, and comfortable results? We do, as well. We’ve invested in state-of-the-art technology to improve your treatment and diagnostics. Our dental technology includes the following:
- Digital x-rays to detect dental issues beneath your gum line
- Cone Beam imaging to take 3D images of your teeth and surrounding bone
- Intraoral camera for a comprehensive view of the inside of your mouth
- Laser dentistry for precise, comfortable treatments that reduce inflammation
- Dexis CariVuTM to detect cavities and cracks using transillumination technology
- CEREC technology for same-day restorations
- Cavitron for dislodging accumulated dental calculus
Ready to take the leap to better oral health?
When you want exceptional dental care in Arlington, WA, you can entrust your smile to Eagle Family Dental. We have invested in training, technology, and relationship building to provide dentistry like you have never seen before. To experience our outstanding dental care, please call (360) 322-1251 to become part of our family. We are located at 20302 77th Ave NE, Arlington, WA, but we welcome new and existing patients from the surrounding locations of Marysville, Stanwood, Smokey Point, Camano Island, Lake Stevens, and Granite Falls WA.
I, Bryce Duskin, a dentist at Eagle Family Dental. I graduated from the University of Washington School of Dentistry in 2003. I’m fortunate to have a mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry, which only 2% of dentists have attained. During the two decades of my career, I’ve witnessed remarkable advancements in dental technology, especially in digital dentistry, which have significantly shaped my experience and expertise. Arlington is of paramount importance to me because it not only just my place of work, but my hometown. I was born and raised in Arlington. My roots in Arlington run deep as I am proud to be fourth generation of my family to call Arlington home. Growing up here, I developed a strong connection to the community and it’s an honor to be able to bring World-class dentistry back to my hometown. This connection has not only shaped my identity, but also my commitment to giving back to the community that has given me so much. I’ve been fortunate to experience the evolution of Arlington over the years and to be part of the community that has a rich history and a bright future. The fact that I am fourth generation of my family to live in Arlington speaks volumes about the significance of this town to me. It’s where I’ve grown, learned, and built lasting relationships, and I’m excited to raise my children here ensuring that the legacy continues. Eagle Family Dental represents more than just a dental practice. It signifies a commitment to providing high quality dental care in a warm and welcoming environment. To me, Eagle Family Dental embodies the value of compassionate care, professionalism, and dedication to oral health. It is a place where individuals and families can trust that their dental needs will be met with care and expertise. I’m excited to have built this amazing building and bring advanced digital dentistry to my hometown. It’s cool that I built dental practice on my great grandpa’s farm. Reminds me of good feelings and memories of my ancestors and people that have passed away. I think it’s cool to talk about being my grandparents came here in the 19 hundreds. A lot of people don’t have that connection to a town, so I want to be here in the near future. I want to have a practice that I can come to and love every day, and I want to produce top-notch dental care to the people in my hometown. And I think I built this amazing facility and I filled it with warm and loving people that really care about our town and providing high quality dentistry to the people of Arlington. On a personal note, I really want to be the best version of myself, and I’m trying to be a more fit, more flexible version of myself right now to ensure that I age properly. And my most important thing is raising my three kids and making sure I raise compassionate, contributing members of society. And balancing the personal and professional life is not easy at times, and I’m excited to embrace that challenge. I think I have a few more years doing dentistry. I’m in my mid forties and I love dentistry. I love helping people, and I’m going to do it probably as long as I can.
My name is Razu. I was born and raised in Iran, moved here to Washington State in 2006, and I’ve been living here in US since. I attended University of Washington for my undergrad degree, and then moved to Arizona, got my master’s in biomedical sciences at Midwestern University. And then following that, I attended Midwestern University School of Dentistry, and then came back here and started practicing dentistry. Well, I always wanted to have a career in healthcare. I just hadn’t decided if I wanted to go into medicine, be a physician or be a dentist. And then until I moved here from Iran, and then I started shadowing different doctors and dentists, different offices. And then ultimately, what was the deciding factor for me was being able to spend time with my family, having the freedom of choosing my own schedule and spend time with the family while providing care to the community and taking care of my community as well.
So dentistry did that for me. Patient advocacy is something that is very important to me. The reason for that is I’ve seen how dentistry tends to be a very, cause a lot of anxiety in people. This anxiety unfortunately, comes from years and generation of having bad experience and people having bad experience in dental offices. And because of that, we keep passing on this fear and anxiety.
So one of the ways that we can try to eliminate this as a practice, as a dentist is to try to have effective communication with our patients as well as encourage our patient to advocate for themselves and try to be vocal about their needs, about if there’s something going on while we are working on them, if they need a break, if something is hurting, basically communicate with us if something is going on.
So that’s something that I do for all of my patients. I encourage them to advocate for themselves and to speak up for themselves. Well, dentistry is advancing, technology is advancing, and I want to continue to learn by taking continuing education courses, attending classes to become the best dentist I can be for all of my patients. Just happy to be part of this family that Bryce has created, serving the community and basically being here.
My name’s Gavin Mcne. I’m a dentist here at Eagle Family Dental. I grew up in the Bellevue, Redmond area of Washington and went to Interlake High School, went to University of Washington for my undergraduate degree. I studied biology and then shortly after, went to the School of Dentistry at UDub as well, where I got my dental degree. I knew that I always wanted to do something in medicine from a very young age. And when I was in high school, I was a sophomore in high school and I was out air softing with some friends and I had a tooth shot out on a Friday when my dentist was closed and I called him in a panic and asked if he could see me and he got me in. He came and I think he brought, he was out hiking with his best friend and the two of them came in and they fixed my tooth and it kind of opened my eyes to dentistry as a profession. I then from there, throughout high school, I started shadowing him. I spent more and more time at the office. And then ultimately when I was at UDub, I found the Dental Fears Research Clinic and just fell in love with the doctors there, working with ’em and mentoring under them. And that’s where I really fell in love with dentistry as a profession and a career. Something that’s important to me is to show people that dentistry has this really bad reputation as something everyone dreads to do. Everyone dreads to go to their dentist. Root canals are the worst thing in the world, and something that’s important to me is trying to break that stigma. I think dentistry’s come a really long way recently. I think technology and the advances have made things as a patient so much more comfortable, so much easier. And so it’s really important to me to show that there is such a thing as an easy dental appointment. I hope to practice dentistry for a really long time. My wife and I just moved to the Marysville area and we’re hoping to settle down and build a family and really start to become a part of this community.
Hi, I’m Dr. Allie. I grew up in Redmond, Washington. I graduated from the University of Washington for both my undergrad and dental degrees. What motivated me to become the dentist I am today is I grew up going to a general dentist that felt like family. They valued high quality dental care and a warm team atmosphere. It is important to me to provide predictable evidence-based dentistry to my patients. I’m participating in the world renowned COI Center where I get to learn about the Lay’s advancements in the dental field. After practicing at other dental offices, I’m excited to continue to be a part of the Eagle Family Dental team. I’m proud that our office is at the forefront of providing exceptional dental care to our community.
Optimal Results Through Proven Technology
At Eagle Family Dental, you will benefit from our state-of-the-art facilities. We use accurate, efficient, modern equipment to ensure your comfort at all times. Some of our advanced dental technologies include Botox, CAD/CAM, CEREC, Cone Beam Imaging, and Dexis CariVu. Visit our Technology page for more information.
Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramic
Cone-beam computed tomography systems
Computer-aided design and Computer-aided manufacturing
Before And After
What Patients Are Saying
Dental News In Arlington
- What to Expect from Dental BridgesIf you are missing one or more teeth, our dentist… Read more: What to Expect from Dental Bridges
- Silence Isn’t Always GoldenPeriodontal (gum) disease is a progressive inflammation of the gum… Read more: Silence Isn’t Always Golden
- The Truth Behind 5 Popular Dental MisconceptionsClearing up misconceptions about oral health can help improve personal… Read more: The Truth Behind 5 Popular Dental Misconceptions